The Cardberry card
- The card is 1mm thick, like most similar plastic cards.
- The card features a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4 months on one charge. A charger is included.
- The dynamic magnetic stripe on the back of the card can emulate data from any swipe card.
- For barcode readers, the barcodes can be displayed by the LEDs on the face of the card, or by your phone screen via the Cardberry app.
- The connection between the Cardberry card and the app is maintained via a Bluetooth 4.0 interface (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Loss or theft of the card does not result in the loss of personal information, which is stored in the app.
- The card is designed to operate in temperatures ranging from 0F to 100F.
- The Cardberry card comes with 1-year warranty.
The Cardberry Reader and Charger
- The Cardberry reader is required to read the information from your existing cards and upload it to the Cardberry App. After that, you can forget about the reader till you get a new plastic card to read information from or you need to charge the battery.
- As a charger, the reader charges the card's battery within one hour.